Skip to main content

Go Wild for Prey

Limit Ingredients, Not Nutrition.

With Taste of the Wild PREY, you know exactly what you're feeding your pet: simple, clean ingredients that provide complete nutrition. All of their formulas contain four key ingredients or less, inspired by your dog or cat's native diet, and are centered around an animal protein source. This is ideal for pets with allergies or intolerances and owners that want to know exactly what goes into their dog or cat's bowl, each bag of PREY contains only the highest-quality ingredients so they can eat as cleanly as you do. I love that Wild Prey is grain-free and is made with NON-GMO ingredients. 

Thank you Influenster and Wild Prey! <3




Popular posts from this blog

Mexican and Chicano Inspired Styles, Books, & Goodies for Men and Women (Mega Gift Guide with a Special Frida Kahlo Section)

I have been excited about creating this post since I first thought of it last week. I am always on the lookout to support my fellow Mexican/Chicano businesses and creatives by purchasing their art, books, products, etc. I am a huge shopper on Amazon. I am also an Amazon Influencer and have my storefront filled with my top favorite purchases and recommendations organized by category. This gift guide is a compiled list of my absolute favorite finds that are not only perfect for oneself but are perfect for gift giving for birthdays, graduations, everyday occasions, and Christmas as well. This guide features all Mexican/Chicano oriented items and are reasonably priced. As prices do often change and items go on sale, please check their corresponding links for current pricing. Styles YZXDORWJ Women's Embroidered Mexican - Present Lace - Short Sleeve Long Traditional Dress (Available in many sizes and colors) Beautiful flower embroidery and elegant lace make this beautiful Mexican embroi...

Older Modeling Photo Shoot by Photographer Randy Harper

I've been coming across a few of my older modeling photo shoots and thought I'd share them. ((( <3 <3 <3 ))) These photos were taken when I was 18 yrs old I believe. I was signed with  Page Parkes at the time in Houston, Tx. Photographer: Randy Harper